Rocket is currently seeking a Frontend Engineer to join our Digital Team focusing on wines & spirits, beauty and lifestyle brands. In this position you will be responsible for effectively managing multiple accounts and team members, including serving as key client contact. The successful candidate is an established leader viewed as a seasoned professional in the digital + social space; respected by senior clients, with a proven track record that demonstrates team growth by leading, maintaining and winning new business.
Ideal candidates will have 3+ years of full time experience building social media channels for brands, as well creating digital identity, leading content creation, developing an audience, working on event activations and strategic partnerships.
- Work with our leadership team to drive strategic planning and prioritization
- Partner with cross-functional teams to drive flawless execution of global initiatives, including the definition and rollout of our international plan
- Own the end-to-end process: build work plans, synthesize relevant data, lead analyses and develop recommendations
- 3+ years of related work experience at a high-performing technology company or management consulting; enterprise experience strongly preferred
- Advanced analytical skills (including data modeling) and business insight
- Experience dealing with unstructured business issues and successfully leading teams to resolve these issues
We offer great benefits too!
- Generous vacation package that increases with tenure in addition to sick days, personal days and your birthday off too!
- Strong company culture and happy work environment!